There are a number of reasons why your payment request may have been rejected. We suggest checking all of the following:
- To ensure you are protected from unknown use of your card we employ a number of identity verification techniques. To ensure we are verifying the correct details please can you ensure the address your card issuer holds for your account matches the details we have for you.
- Sometimes the obvious is overlooked; check that the card has not expired and that the card number was input correctly.
- Check that the correct card type was selected and that it is a card type we accept (e.g. MasterCard, Visa etc).
- Your payment request may have been declined by your card issuer.
- In certain instances your card issuer may not permit your particular card to be used when you are not physically present. Unfortunately, this card type will not be accepted on ours or any internet site.
- Many card issuers are now adopting Verified by Visa and MasterCard Securecode internet verification systems. Your card issuer may be one of them.
- You may already be enrolled in the scheme, having previously registered. Please ensure you are entering the correct details when prompted.
- Your card issuer may have stipulated that you enroll in the scheme before you can continue with the booking. In cases like this please follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you are interested in finding out more about the Verified by Visa or MasterCard Securecode schemes please visit the following www.visaeurope.com or www.mastercard.com. If you have checked that you comply with all of the above suggestions and continue to experience difficulties with payments, we suggest contacting your card issuer.